Driving paid ads can be costly for all businesses. It is especially troublesome when they do not generate the output that was expected of them. One cause of this dilemma can be the fact that your ads bring the customers to your business’ homepage, instead of taking them to a separate landing page. Ads having their own landing pages are more desirable to customers than the ones that take them to the homepage of the business, it is an inconvenience for the customers and a waste of their time.
If you are looking forward to making landing pages that are guaranteed to generate sales and make your ads pay off, then you have come to the right place. We have compiled a list of five landing page creation tools that will make your sales soar:
If you are new to the game and have no skills in the development of pages, we suggest Unbounce. It is one of the most user-friendly tools that make putting a landing page together, a piece of cake. Want more reasons why to choose Unbound? Here are a few:
- Drag-n-Drop Creator: With this feature of the amazing Unbound tool, users don’t even have to be coders to incorporate different elements into their websites. You can simply drag and drop different elements and see your page’s appearance in real-time.
- Numerous Templates: Need templates? Unbound has it covered. With over a hundred samples and templates, you can find the perfect layout for your landing page, one that best suits your products.
- Integrate Marketing Tools: You need marketing tools as well for your landing pages, right? Well, Unbounce allows the incorporation of 1000 different marketing tools to allow seamless data collection.
A lead to customer conversion-focused landing can be easily made through Leadpages. This DIY tool will allow your business to get the best out of your pages. Here are a few features of the tool:
- Conversion Management: With the conversion-focused feature of Leadpages, it becomes easy for you to predict the conversion capability of your landing pages. This way you can keep making changes until your page fits the criteria.
- Faster Page Loads: When comes to speed, customers want no compromise. The speed of your page’s loading matters most and can be handled best with Leadpages. It loads your pages faster allowing a better customer experience.
A combination of both the aforementioned tools, Instapages enables faster page load and drag and drop properties that make fast and easily customizable pages. We have more reasons why Instapages is also a good choice:
- Editable Layouts: By choosing Instapage as your tool, you get to choose from 500 personalizable layouts. It is the best way of finding a landing page that is in harmony with your brand image.
- Mobile-Friendly Interface: Your landing pages need to be more versatile when it comes to devices that your website is being accessed from. Instapage allows you to build a page that is mobile-friendly.
Carrd may not be a tool, but its simplicity makes this one-page website builder the best option for making landing pages of your choice. A simple tool that gets the job done with ease. Read a few of its benefits below:
- Adaptive Pages: The pages that you build with Carrd, will be able to adapt to any device such as phones, tablets, and desktops. The functionality is without a break and smooth.
- Build Forms: Carrd allows you to build forms of different kinds for your pages, such as contact details or payment details to convert more leads.
Visual insights of your landing page and customization through drag and drop editor are all the features that make Lander a good choice for making your page through. Find out more below:
- A/B Testing: Lander enables you to try out up to three different versions of your page to know which one drives the most conversions. These conversions are the prime reason for our landing page trails.
- Analytics: Every page runner needs to keep a tab on the performance of the page they have expectations for. This is what makes Lander a good choice since users are provided with analytical tools to see the performance of their website.
When it comes to tools for designing your custom landing pages, there are no one-size-fits-all options. Every tool has its own perks and drawbacks, however, these top five picks can make sure all your needs and requirements are met with ease and simplicity. Right Eye Marketing experts can help you develop amazing quality landing pages and sales funnels for your products.