Personal information we gather:
We spontaneously gather data about your device when you visit our sites such as IP address, zone time, your web browser information, and the cookies installed in your device. We also gather the information about the products or web pages you view, what search terms and websites mentioned you to the site, and the information regarding the interaction with the site. This automatically-collected data is referred to as “Device Information.”
Following technologies are used for the collection of Device Information:
“Cookies” are the data files that are installed in your device or computer when you visit a website and it includes an anonymous identifier. Visit the website for more information about disabling the cookies. “Log Files” trace every action while using the site and gather data regarding your browser type, Internet service provider, IP address, date/time stamps, and referring/exit pages.
How do we use your personal information?
The Form Information is collected in general to contact people who visited the site by their choice. This Form Information is used to:
- Make contact with you;
- Orders to screen for risk or fraud; and
- Advertising and providing information related to services or products.
- In accordance with the preferences shared, provide data with third parties.
The Device Information collected from you is to help to screen for risk or fraud (especially your IP address) and to optimize and improve our site (i.e. by creating analytics about the browsing and interacting of the customers with the site and to evaluate the accomplishment of our advertising and marketing campaigns).
Sharing your personal data
- We use your personal information by sharing your personal information the third parties, as explained above. In addition, we use Google Analytics to know how our customers use the site. Follow the link to know about how Google uses your personal information.
- We respond to court orders, legal process, subpoenas, to exercise or establish our legal rights, or to defend against legal claims;
- Business Transfers: We may buy or sell the services, stores, or assets as we continue to progress our business. In these transactions, visitor data is one of the most transferred business assets. Likewise, in the improbable occasion, that is procured, considerably all of its assets are obtained, and client information will be the transferred assets.
- Your credit card information will never be released by REM, follow the process of use set up by MasterCard, PayPal, Visa, Amex, and Discover.
As explained above, we use personal information to provide you marketing communication or targeted advertisement which may be of any significance to you. Visit the Network Advertising Initiatives (NAI) educational page for more information about the working of targeted advertising.
You can drop out of target advertising by:
Facebook, Google & Bing.
You can also drop out of the services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at www.rightyemarketing.com/contact-us page.
Do Not Track
We don’t track actions when we see DO NOT TRACK signal from your browser and do not change our site’s data collection.
You reserve the right to acquire your personal data we carry about you and to acquire about personal data to be deleted, updated, and corrected. Reach us through the contact information below on the off chance you might want to practice this right.
Furthermore, we take notice that we are handling your data to satisfy contracts we may have with you (for instance if you want to request an order through the site), or in any case to seek our real business interest recorded previously. Also please take notice of the fact that your data will be shifted abroad, including, yet not restricted to, The US and Canada.
We will keep your Form Information to our documentation except if and until you request us to erase this information while filling out the form at the site.
Reach us by dropping an email given below for more information, to ask questions, or to make a complaint.